You guys forgot how to play against leigon
Facts.
I shouldn't be getting 4ks with him. I guess people are rusty going against him. Same goes for twins.
What's going on today? Not that I'm complaining, but I'm getting way more kills with weaker killers today than usual.
Comments
I think they are ok with addons. Sort of.
Base kit Legion is seen as a joke, but ppl dont laugh like they do when they bring iri button, cold dirt and starstruck.
I got a 4k today but barely. I only won on The Game because Agiration made starstruck fill like 80%of the map
I do better with Myers and Pig but I play Legion too sometimes.
I feel I have to sweat more often with Legion tho even if my mmr is not that high since I keep it low by letting people go often.
Most killers are perfectly fine and capable of getting a 4K because most survivors are absolutely terrible.
You don't even need all of them to be, all you need is a single idiot on the team to be a weak enough link that everyone dies.
I'm going in with nothing. As pinhead, leigon, twins, demo, and just grinding for hooks for the points to level up as much as possible.
I even get 2ks as scream base kit. I've had a few swf squads but mostly chill today. It's like.... when I try I get steamrolled by God tier survivors, yet when I go in being goofy I do better and end up trading hooks and stalling matches for points.
It's odd.
I find them super boring when they stack Dying Light/Thana/whatever but I dont think they are that bad by themselves :(