Old Movies.
Most have to understand films back when i watched was scary OUR GENERATION WAS SCARY, we grew up with halloween, scream, hellraiser etc dont say its not scary cos You are raised in he ne i was 5 and scared of chucky so all these peeps oh i am not scared, well sadly a era i hate
Comments
As an old horror fan you would get it? which means you aren't :)
are you then spanish?:)
well mayb e have manners and like a convo abojut the OP which You dd not do *s
Look I was too busy not existing when they came out ok?
what
Most have to understand films back when I watched them because our generation was scary. We grew up with Halloween, Hellraiser, Scream, etc. Don't say its not scary because you are raised in here, when I was 5 and scared of Chucky, so I'm not scared anymore, this generation [Probably later ones, tbr] I hate.
I'm not a kid anymore so I've outgrown horror. That was coincidentally around the time that cheap, lame horror movies got really popular like paranormal activity and cloverfield.
I wish I could be like, 7 again and watch Hellraiser or TCM.
I'm very skittish and prone to kicking people in the face on accident so I dont appreciate jump scares either