Sound cue for exhaustion perks (mainly dead hard)
I would like to ask for a implementantion of a sound cue when a survivor activates an exhaustion perk (honestly, Dead Hard). Due to how restricting is the killer's FOV, sometimes it's so much confusing to understand when a survivor performed the DH, it makes me questioning if I missed an attack by my mistake, if I got juked or if the survivor in fact activated the perk.
Maybe an sound cue when the survivor is x meters from the killer.
Comments
Just to add: this issue ir worse when playing with Nurse, Oni, Blight, these killers withmore FOV control.
That would be pretty funny if you got validated as the Twins and all you heard was a tts bot saying E as Feng proceeded to dropkick you,
I don't see why a sound notification would be necessary. For someone vaulting a window with Lithe, taking off running with Sprint Burst, jumping from a high place and zooming away with Balanced Landing, going through your attack with Dead Hard, getting hit and running very far with Overcome (idk what other Exhaustion perks there are off the top of my head) but if you visually have sight on any of these things happening, it's very obvious what happened if you know the perks.
If you don't have visual off the perk taking effect, you shouldn't be notified of it. Imagine I have Quick and Quiet and Lithe and I try to use it sneakily to get away and get some distance. The Quick and Quiet stops the fast vault sound but then you get a noise notification or something from me using Lithe? that's dumb.
You either see it and you know what happened, or you missed it and you need to figure it out
Nah, hard disagree. Imagine someone using Quick and Quiet with Lithe, Smashed Hit, or Balanced Landing.. just to be screwed by this.
Just make it removed by quick and quiet then, lol