Were Rank Emblems not supposed to go? Question/Suggestion

So you know how we used to display Rank on the endgame screen so we could see how "good" (supposedly) a player was? Was that not supposed to get out of the game? I do recall them being removed for a lil while and then came back. What happened?

Either way now we have Grades there, which I dont know WHY we have there, does it serve any good information?

Example:

unknown (2).png

Anyway, idd like to suggest that the Grade Symbol be removed and replaced with a portrait of the character the person played, that would be way more useful in helping me identifying who I saw do what in the games.

Yeah, I dont read and remember your name when I play Killer, I just smash and remember the Survivor I saw.

Comments

  • This would be really helpful for when I need to report people repeatedly getting in and out of a locker lol

  • @Emeal said:

    So you know how we used to display Rank on the endgame screen so we could see how "good" (supposedly) a player was? Was that not supposed to get out of the game? I do recall them being removed for a lil while and then came back. What happened?

    Either way now we have Grades there, which I dont know WHY we have there, does it serve any good information?

    Example:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CL2TLW52C9E4/unknown-282-29.png

    Anyway, idd like to suggest that the Grade Symbol be removed and replaced with a portrait of the character the person played, that would be way more useful in helping me identifying who I saw do what in the games.

    Yeah, I dont read and remember your name when I play Killer, I just smash and remember the Survivor I saw.

    Just go to options and characters and you see who played who

  • image.png

    from the MMR Test