New players are terrible

They don't want to give me Boop the snoot, that's just unaccaptable. Someone should teach them how to play, they don't know basics at all...


Look at how sad she is now:

Untitled Image


I got only one Boop today, weird time I guess. I always try to explain what I wanted from them tho and what would happen if they did it.

Comments

  • If they don't Boop, they get brutalized.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    If they don't Boop, they get brutalized.

    Yeah, it ended like that...


    It's funny when they try to Boop when some survivors are dead already, so I let rest live and they are like "should have done it sooner"...

    I usually play normally till that survivor is dead on hook, then give him option to boop. Well, they usually don't for some reason.

    So far I had only one game where it was SWF and everyone Boop me as first thing they saw me. Well, they all escaped. Such an easy counterplay against Pig. Her kill rate would be way lower if survivors learned this.

  • I'm sure they'll learn over time. Cant blame them for being new

  • I learned this much much later. No one told me.

    Also piggy must give some hints - if she slashes from start even i don´t try to boop.

    New players are usually frightened to of the killer.

  • New Pigs does not know neither. I tried boop the snoot and it ended on hook.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    New Pigs does not know neither. I tried boop the snoot and it ended on hook.

    Yeah, I always go for it anyway. I mean she either will let me and then we restard the chase or she will get free hit.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    I learned this much much later. No one told me.

    Also piggy must give some hints - if she slashes from start even i don´t try to boop.

    New players are usually frightened to of the killer.

    I just follow them while crouching and spam M1 -> I love that sound.