SWF is Only Enjoyable Mod
Change my mind.
Change my mind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whenever we are not within an event, I enjoy killer more than any form of survivor, with very few exceptions.
Killers are different and enjoyable but it is so stressful sometimes. I found SWF more fun than killer. At least i have someone talking while playing.
And what is this mean
Killer is stressful, and Survivor is boring, SWF is too easy. KYF with 4 other friends is the only way to fully enjoy the game
Ah, i see. But why? There is MMR, you will get higher mmr after 5 - 6 wins.
It is a party game.
It's the stress that makes it fun for me
But fun is subjective so whatever you find fun may be different to what I find fun. Therefore trying to change each other's minds on the subject is pointless as both stem from a-posteriori knowledge (knowledge taken from past experiences), such as "This is not fun".
Yeah I get enjoyment when I play with my friends. I do enjoy playing with people I added through solo que and then teaming up with no communication. Like if I’m playing solo on ps4 but I get paired with 3 other players on different platforms, I will add the ones that play well and then join their lobby. Then we have a 4 man swf with no communication which I think it’s more fair. The benefits from this is that you have good players on your side that won’t dc or leaving you to get to second state. I still get enjoyment out of playing killer tho.
I've never played DbD at a party, has anyone else? I've played Mario Party and Wii Tennis at a party though
You misspelled "vodka-infused cognac"
It's ok. Not everyone has seen the light. (Just don't go peach flavored, I have a toothbrush I had to throw out that taste was so bad and so persistent)