One of the only perks there truley is NO counter for.

Unbreakable.


There's no telling who has it and it costs killers so many 4ks its disgusting. I've seen games that would have been won with 5 gens but one unbreakable ruins it all. Make a counter to it and I will be happy. I know its not going to happen, but one can dream.

Comments

  • @The_C12H15NO2 said:

    Borrowed Time, that's the one you meant which has zero counter.

    Borrowed can be waited out, Unbreakable has zero indication. BT you know is there when a survivor farms in your face, well 9/10 times lol.

  • @IsMmrReal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2758301#Comment_2758301

    Borrowed can be waited out, Unbreakable has zero indication. BT you know is there when a survivor farms in your face, well 9/10 times lol.

    lol right but that's to my point, BT has zero counter when it's being used offensively like this. Unbreakable you at least have the option to pick them up. BT doesn't have any counter besides let them go or chase them for 10 seconds before taking a swing. Idk if i would change BT to be fair. Just pointing out BT doesn't really have a counter. imo every perk that each side runs should have reasonable counter play.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I do not mind Unbreakable. Most survivors are not intelligent enough to run it in their full meta builds unless they are in a Sabo squad. But those clowns are super easy to play around. So if they have Unbreakable, I accept their reset as well earned. Way more so than say... DS.

    I...don't know about that.

    I ran into a Russian SWF that brought Exponential, Unbreakable, two sabos, 3x further hook offerings and an Eyrie offering. They basically kept 2 hooks permanently sabo'd which created a big area where it was impossible to get someone to a hook and stalled the game out for almost 30 minutes, refusing to finish the final gen. I tried literally everything I could think of.

  • How to Counter Unbreakable;

    • • The survivor will recover in 24 seconds without the help of others.
    • • Return to the slugged survivor around 20 seconds, they may get up in front of you, where you can down them again and they wasted the perk (watch out for Soul Guard).
    • • Return to the slugged survivor around 20 seconds, another survivor may help them up, allowing you to down them again anyways - wasting the perk (watch out for Soul Guard).
    • • Return to the slugged survivor around 20 seconds, pick them up and put them on a hook.

    Watch out for Soul Guard, Boon: Exponential, Tenacity, or Other Survivors

    Lol at you if you you fell victim to one of the classic blunders; Flip-Flop, No Mither, or Power Struggle.


    TL;DR - Just remember that a survivor with Unbreakable takes 24 seconds to recover from slugging once, without the help of others or perks.

1 2 ›