I HATE THIS BLIGHTMARE I'M HAVING

Oh my entity, l can't stand to face blight 1 Million times in a row, it is blight after blight after blight, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

BUBBA, PLEASE CAMP ME IN THE BASEMENT, I'M BEGGING YOU.

In this state, i'm even accepting a trickster, A TRICKSTER.

PLEASE MORI ME RIN.

IT COULD BE A TOMBSTONE MYERS TOO, I DON'T CARE.

just.... No more blights.

#NoMoreBlights

Comments

  • Just like I can’t stand COH and DH every single game over and over and over and over and over again…

  • No wonder why people are quitting the game, MMR is killing this game slowly and stats talks clear

  • See? And people don't believe that survivors actually want to be in my Basement. They love it there. This should prove it once and for all.

  • Really? Blights are quite rare in my games, I have a lot of Huntresses, Wraiths & Artists :/

    I actually like matches against Blights

  • Blight is meta af so get used to him

  • I actually like playing against Blight, I guess I’ve learned to counter play him at certain tiles quite well. He’s a very balanced killer IMO and probably BHVR’s most fair one with the highest learning curve at that.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    See? And people don't believe that survivors actually want to be in my Basement. They love it there. This should prove it once and for all.

    We have come full circle and you were waiting for it.

    Just like an Insidious, basement Bubba would.