Facecamped and tunneled by the same killer, repeatedly.
I had what I thought was a normal game on a Swamp map YESTERDAY and I had the audacity to make a pallet save, I've had that same killer four times today (and once last night too) blatantly facecamp and tunnel me and no one else. Even with teammates using BT and taking hits for me, he just wants to make me pay.
I'm on PS4 and blocking him didn't do anything. I know he's not cheating or using exploits or anything, but it's a little weird and it's getting old. It's not really fair that he gets to know I'm in his lobbies ahead of time and I don't have the option to avoid that weirdness.
Is there anything I can do here except stop playing?
Comments
Don't worry, this kind of behavior is bannable as the killer went out of his way over multiple games just to ruin your own experience. The problem is that you kind of have to prove it, so you'll need video evidence of your games, because I'm pretty sure the support won't be able to track down previous games beaded om a single report, which sucks because you kind of need to know beforehand that you're going to be tunneled multiple times by the same person
Sadly the report system sucks, so either activate crossplay to remove entirely the possibility of getting matched against this killer, or significantly lowering it in case they activate it as well, or start recording every game you play (with endgame screen where you can see th nick)
Yes I did turn on crossplay and haven't seen him since. It's just sad I have to do that. He hasn't said anything to me, it's just the repeated targeting in-game I'd like to avoid. I know at least my teammates are getting a lot of WGLF stacks and they're getting easy wins, just again, I should be able to protect myself from this weirdness without needing him to be banned.
I don't even think he should be banned. He's giving my teammates easy wins and losing out on BP during this event to teach me a lesson. It's not the worst outcome. There just should be a way for console players to avoid this, and there isn't.
On Steam it retains name history for a certain period, it is viewable by others even if you have set your profile private.
If you can it's worth gathering game footage of the killer singling you out across a few matches to prove your case.
Do you have the option to play in another region on console? If not you might want to look into a router with OpenVPN but it is costly.