The most boring perks are
In my opinion!
Survivor:
Dead hard
Open handed
Lightweight
Distortion
Bloodpact
Killer:
Remember me
Spirt fury
Thrilling tremors
Play with your food
Knock out
Iron maiden
In my opinion!
Survivor:
Dead hard
Open handed
Lightweight
Distortion
Bloodpact
Killer:
Remember me
Spirt fury
Thrilling tremors
Play with your food
Knock out
Iron maiden
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead Hard is pretty egregious yes.
The rest? Not so much.
I found Iron Maiden to spook me when playing survivor.
I find them pretty boring to play with
When I play survivor yea it can get pretty scary but when I'm killer NOBODY goes into lockers lol
Iron Will
Ruin can get pretty annoying but most killers that I go against that have ruin are potatoes lmao
I actually use iron will cause I can't stand hearing nea's cry
BBQ + Iron Maiden.
That's not a bad idea
That's just the two perk build of weeding out the pussycats.
Open handed is fun :(
Spirit Fury is a good perk. Yeah it's boring, but insta-breaking a pallet can easily swing a game. One of the most clutch perks imo.
As any boosted flashlight user and they will tell you that Lightborn is "boring" after you outplay them and dominate their souls to the shadow realm where they will click for all eternity.