Played as nice as I possibly could at Rank 1 - The results may surprise you!


:O
Ruin was gone 20s in, BPS was brought to increase BP for everyone and show it was a chill game.


:O
Ruin was gone 20s in, BPS was brought to increase BP for everyone and show it was a chill game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well at the very least this thread won't get shut down...wait did you say GG?! TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC.
Seriously though, can we please get a better ban system for post-game chat?
What bothers me is when i, as survivor, use a party streamers (or more if it's swf) and killer camps right in the face or proxy camps and tunnels hard. I'm like "dude #########, be more gentle, that party streamers was for you as well".
Yikes, what a nice guy with NOED Ruin Instasaw Billy.
Insta Saw, Ruin, NOED Billy is your idea of nice!? LOL
This has to be bait
*edit - I can't stop laughing
Ruin didn't do anything, and I have no idea if NOED would
Just because you had one good game, doesn't mean the game is fun and balanced, lol.
There are enough videos by good killers and good survivors showing how survivors are able to dominate any killer with only them rushing gens.
Look at marth88 for example.
Um.. Nice to prove that full fledged camping is still incredibly viable and that the changes did nothing to reduce the efficiency of that strategy, but ######### is this queue?
I can barely play Killer without being put against SWF 5+ ranks ahead of me, but you're getting a whole set of survivors 6 ranks below?
They were also SWF.
I get games pretty quickly, but I've seen anything from a stack of 1-2's to what you see above.
Rank is 100% meaningless in this game.
I can tell and have no problem with it, but there should be enough Rank 5-10 killers that should be facing that team, not a Rank 1-2.
If you queue up as quickly as you say, there is no reason for you to be matched up with survivors 5 ranks below yourself, meanwhile other killers are getting ridiculous disparities in rank.
So you wasted two perk slots? On Billy.
Try spirit fury with enduring....REALLY put that insta saw to use buddy :')
Let me guess, you cut loops really wide and wonder why you're not catching survivors quicker?
He started a thread saying he was NICE, with that build and I'm being the jerk? LOL
I'm just calling him out. What the hell are you doing? :')
There is always the risk of Ruin being a dead slot, while NOED can't be +/- until you know if it activated or was prevented.
Obviously, I only take the longest path around a loop to ensure that everyone gets the maximum amount of interactive game time - I'm surprised you've heard of this technique!
haha well, at least we know you're baiting now
gg
Is this his fastest saw build?
I'm honestly completely ignorant to Hillbilly Strats/Tips - As I've shown in previous threads, I mostly main the power roles of Camperface and Sharp Hand Joe. I usually run Ruin/BBQ/NOED on every killer, as they're pretty safe choices, at least for me.
When people answer YOUR baiting remarks (Oh, let me guess, you "insert whatever putdown/looked down upon tactic you want here") with a facetious reply, that's totally a confirmation of them baiting you!
Bazoonga.
If you're truly oblivious to it then that's fine, but you need to know the build is like the polar opposite of nice.
I am not surprised, clickbait
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
End of our discussion.
Uh, you need to read the title of his thread, then look at his build, then realize that this is a contradiction.
You also need to relax with this weird white knight type behaviour lol
I didn't mention anything about him being toxic, just that his build isn't considered nice. Scott has also pointed this out.
Moreover, he probably is a "trash killer" as YOU said (not me), as this build on Billy is usually run by those who don't play very well. But, you brought it up, not me
Yes, end of our discussion indeed
Go tell someone else how to behave and post on a forum with mods.
Oh my god.
I think we can all agree that I am a trash killer and that, literally, anyone can make it to Rank 1 in a month if you play like 5 games a day.
Pretty much :P
True Wisdom!
1) They are not rank 1.
2) I've ranked from rank...~7 or so to 1 in the past 2-3 days and the only thing that I had happen (only once in all those games) was some salty guy saying I'm noob for getting him with NOED. How about you play "nice" more than once before posting this as if it's some kinda fact that it's how it is on rank 1? lol.
The only reason someone would post this is if they main killer and are hating survivors with passion and like making threads like these to have other killer mains to come and circle jerk together.
1). I'm sorry that I cannot control who joins my lobby or filter them by rank.
2). I'm glad that your gameplay experience is positive and non-reflective of the game as a whole.