Idea to "No way out" (Trikster)

Hi guys, here I am again ^^

I have some doubts about some ideas I had about the no way out perk, I wanted to know if besides the hooks it could have more ways to activate it, so I wait for your opinion, here are my ideas:

-Buff: You gain token when you are blinded or stunned by pallets up to a maximum of 5 tokens

-Nerf: The perk has no effect at the end of the game if you have no tokens

This perk would have a more interesting function if it guaranteed some tokens when the killer is wasting too much time in pursuits, so the killer would not need to respect pallets all the time, he would have the option if the surv doesn't drop the pallet he can hit the surv, if the killer is stunned by the pallet it guarantees tokens, the way the perk is currently, it only is useful if the killer can hook a lot, but this type of killer ends up often not even needing the perk.

Comments

  • Massive no. I think this idea just makes it too easy to farm stacks with minimal effort.

    No Way Out is good because you got to earn your stacks. I think it's in a good position and shouldn't be touched at all.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Massive no. I think this idea just makes it too easy to farm stacks with minimal effort.

    No Way Out is good because you got to earn your stacks. I think it's in a good position and shouldn't be touched at all.

    I disagree, but thanks for the feedback

  • I don't agree with this idea only because pallets and blinds are apart of the game and a necessity to get distance on killers, the current no way out is good in my opinion because you need to hook each survivor at least once to activate it with max value, perks like this in its current state also neglect killers from tunneling because if they do that they won't get max value out of it but it was a neat idea, i would say if bloodlust was removed then it could probably be a cool concept!