how to properly balance ds
make the perk leader give the obsession status to be used. sfws that abuse ds also abuse leader if leader is confined to one person like decisive think of the massive decrease in gen time only one leader and one decisive but the leader wont work unless the their near the team think about it it fixes almost every problem with sfw other than a few things i wont even touch.
long story short if only the obsession can use leader then we have a bit of balance with ds
Comments
Should be changed to the stun like they were planning.
Those who already had it on level 3 got a nerf instead.
And if you talk about it, then tell me how exactly does NOED counter DS?
You lost me after about the second sentance.
Noed didnt get buffed
Why am I arguing with an ochido fanboy though, nvm
Noed's fine at all ranks, DS needs to go to a stun based timer.
Problem solved=profit.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/23199/the-decisive-strike-problem-rework/p1
Remove both noed and ds
Sadly there's the issue of the Steam Achievement though for Laurie, it'd have to be tweaked or her perk changed etc.
I think it would be better, if DS isn't a obession perk and you always need to get to 50% of the wiggle bar to get the skillcheck.
what about...
Against DS....
Just remove it too, who cares
achievements are broken as it is i tricked a 4 man sfw group into giving me the where did they go trophy because on ps4 the killer gets it
I can tell this is a joke, I hope, but laurie's perks are awful and people complain about ds too much, I mean GOD DAMN, its a 1 time use perk, how bout we change it to where the survivor with the perk gets punished for using the perk successfully
Let's make every perk have a chance to be an obsession!
Also SWF abusing Leader??? From when.