Basement party!
Please post screenshots of basement parties. It does not have to be Bubba lol all killers are welcome! <3
Please post screenshots of basement parties. It does not have to be Bubba lol all killers are welcome! <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had some fun with Insidious Myers, got a 3 man SWF all hooked in the basement simultaneously.
Then I realized that was the peak of my day :(
zzzz
Believe it or not I was doing my basement challenge. They all ran down here! ๐ I would of had insidious if I was planning to camp.
I feel that.
You're a sluzzy backer. Calm down, we expected so little of you.
I would be so honored if Sluzzy commented on this tbh.
He doesn't understand true Basement Bubba. But any Leatherface near the basement evokes his ptsd.
Oh no. I have opinions that aren't of the status quo, how horrible.
I think there is something that tracks that...I would look into it. That is crazy! 0_0
zzzz
...
...
I remember that one time when I tried basement party Trapper with the add on that let's you step over your own traps and the big sack and then trapped the shack with all 8 traps an all possible exits.
Then I just hauled everyone down there and no one could escape. The salt in the end game chat was something else.
People always forget that the killer is a player also and is out to have fun ๐