What statistics do you want tracked in a large set of killer games?
I'm a hardcore player that plays Solo, SWF, and primarily killer split between a very strong killer, and a very weak killer. For the killer side I felt it would be fun to showcase the extreme results I have between these two killers, and track about 1000 games, split somewhat evenly between each. I wanted to get some suggestions for the metrics I'd record, so far I have:
- Duration
- Kills
- Escapes
- Confirmed SWF (Binary)
- Suspiciously SWF (Boolean)
- Addon 1
- Addon 2
- Offering
- Survivor Map Offering
- Pity Hatch (Also counts as a kill as they only received it because I downed and gave it to them)
- Earned Hatch (Counts as a hatch and not a kill or escape)
- # Gens completed
- Perk 1-4 (List)
- Survivor Meta Perks in play (List)
- # Survivor Meta perks in play
- # DCs
- BM Survivors (Boolean)
Anything else people would want to see?
Edit: I intend to record every game on twitch VOD, because quantitative analysis is worthless without the qualitative.
Comments
hooks
Holy #########, you want to do that?
Tbags.
My god, this will be quite a project if you track all of those metrics (and more)...
Yes, and I think you know what killers imma put side by side ๐
No.
How the hell did I miss this. Good call.
Maybe I missed it but don't forget who the killer is.
Also you might want to record the Grades. Even though Grades aren't used for matchmaking it would be interesting to see how strongly or weakly Grades are correlated to escapes and kills.
And the Map. (You have map offering but not just the Map you were on).
Agree with all of your suggestions, and I'll need to record date too since we're recording grade. So we can estimate how much a particular survivor is playing via formulae.
How many survivors are still alive after 3 gens are done
Chase Times (only count when you down)
Gen Times
What's the reasoning for this one?
That might be a bit much, what about chases that don't end in downs? I would have to review every single match in high depth.
number of nods
To see how many survivors are still alive after half of the match is completed
How many pallets kicked each map.
Why not?
It was a troll comment made by a troll after I recently criticized his own statistics collection efforts and bias. Not to mention there's 0 reason to collect that information.
Could you please focus on 1-2 killers only? I think that is just better to see valid results with how MMR works. Maybe some B tier?
I'm doing 1 S tier character and 1 B tier. That was the whole point good sir.
Alright, good to know, sorry if I missed that I just thought about it now :D