best song for playing survivor
what is the song you listen to most while playing survivor?
what is the song you listen to most while playing survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i quite like the happy troll (theme song) great fro looping and 360ing
This is the only acceptable choice.
hahahahahahhah that is great but what about killer?
This comes to mind, but I'm sure there are better ones.
or maybe just complete silence so you can hear the game because killers cant do whatever and win
Is this thread supposed to be in jest or not? I don't get it.
nah just wanted to see what people listen too when they loop a killer for 5 minutes
I like your choice

I will actually play survivor for the first time since the event now and put this into a loop
if your trolling the killer though the happy troll is more fitting
You seem to be focused on trolling. There are other games you can troll in, you know.
i know and thats the song i use as well like playing mei in overwatch. but i hardly play survivor to begin with and when i do i like to drop a pallet vault until i see killer then loop
People like you need to be purged from the gaming community.
what why? i meant no offense or harm and every time i do it i do it in the most non toxic ways you can and to be honest when i play survivor i almost always play in a party with the killer because everyone else in the game is a sfw and i ignore their invites because killers need a little love too and we end up having a good laugh about it im not one to be toxic and if i am toxic its not mean spirited and a couple times the killer told me he wanted a chill game then i wouldn't loop and would only run im all for improving someones fun but it seems like im the only person who does that which is a shame ive made good friends playing that way
Like?
DBD is the perfect game if you want to make others suffer, at least in my experience
playing mei in overwatch is pretty large on suffering
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_XwnAiMXg
very fitting
I know, the best song that you can ever heard!
benny hills themes also work really well
im not a troll ingame i swear... on god.. and jesus
######### did I just watch
great addition to my libary
I like music box versions of songs, it really adds a creep factor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrQqB7o4Og
ohh yeah spooky music that would add atmosphere at least against the shaoe you hear the shape lurks
interesting
Too bad, two Dcs in my first game again.
I remember why I stopped playing
All great classic