Bird mommy.
A coms for a streamer, I think the idea of Artist feeding Meg is unique so I share
A coms for a streamer, I think the idea of Artist feeding Meg is unique so I share
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mommy is so cute
Awww, this is adorable!
BHVR: Tries to make killers scary, disturbing or unnerving
Community:
Okay, this is adorable.
Love it
Beautiful.
Always a pleasure to see more of your art!
Aw, this is really cute! 🙂
Are there ever some arts coming with a true message? Or will there be always this nonsense in every art?
Art doesn’t need a message.
You are a small person, and everyone knows it.
And now draw Daddy Bubba.
I do not know it, I would need pictures to determine their size as a person. Obviously with an object for relative scaling.
This is amazing. Honestly getting to see your art is a treat.
It was a commission though.
The message is to enjoy little good things that happens in your life.
Now you want to be the daddy.
Someone coms me to paint Plague before sickness so...there will be candies to the eyes.
I drew a waiter Bubba. Perhaps shirtless Bubba may come in the future
O m G yes! Have you also thought about drawing a shirtless Clown?
That's sus