Map Offerings
Please, consider deactivating map offerings from public matches, they are not a fair mechanic to face, or at least show to both sides when a map offering is being burnt, when in the lobby.
Please, consider deactivating map offerings from public matches, they are not a fair mechanic to face, or at least show to both sides when a map offering is being burnt, when in the lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Increasing the rarity to Iridescent might help if removing them isn't an option just so they're rarer and cost more.
I would be totally ok with all map offerings being removed. I think they cause more annoyance than whatever benefit they bring.
I made a post about this too. I think they should be made rare or removed all together. Only SWFs abuse them and from killers mostly only mirror michael needs map offerings and you dont see him anymore due to the boons.
Edit: typo
maybe not iridescent but definitely purple