Bets on the Volatile from Dying Light entering the Fog at some point?
It seems odd for such a large number of significant DBD streamers all being prepped for it.
Course I could just be drawing baseless conclusions.
It seems odd for such a large number of significant DBD streamers all being prepped for it.
Course I could just be drawing baseless conclusions.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't really see the Volatile being run around trucks and stopped by windows and pallets considering that they're very adept at parkour.
Nurse but physical:
Leap/Wallgrab
Victor but a Killer that can't be kicked.
If you think that the Survivor needs a parkour Perk too, just do this:
Grappling Hook: Press the Item Button while Performing a Fast Vault to attach a Grappling Hook to the Vault. This causes the Exhausted Status for 60/50/40s. Pressing the Use Item button while the Grapple persists pulls you back into a Fast vault in the other direction. Exceeding X meters without using the grapple, becoming Injured, or the Killer walking into the Grapple cord will sever it.
(Take Pinhead/Deathslinger Chain and turn it into a Survivor Exhaustion Perk)
I enjoyed Dying Light and will be playing the 2nd game, so I'd enjoy seeing the Volatile.
Might be a bit hard to play on Coldwind.
While crane would have to be the survivor having crane as a volatile be the killer also makes sense since pretty much every map is night time
How so? This is basically Blight but instead of bouncing off of things, you stick to the surface and can better pinpoint a return Leap. There's just a vertical element to it as well.
It's a daytime map.
ez game
... Oh goddamnit.