What's going on with your servers?
Ever since the PTB was launched, I haven't had a single game without atleast 1 Survivor having 60+ ping, and I'm on console, what the hell happened?
Tagged:
BHVR
Ever since the PTB was launched, I haven't had a single game without atleast 1 Survivor having 60+ ping, and I'm on console, what the hell happened?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's been no changes made to the servers at all, so not sure why this is happening unless SWF teams and one is out of the area for example.
Not sure what you're saying. Are you complaining about 60 ms ping?
You guys get 60?! I always have to play at 100 thanks to crossplay murdering my ping.
I mean, it's not better, Shred is almost unusable when I'm teleporting every 2 seconds and it gets canceled randomly