Killer Red Ranks and pipping...

Ok, so you want the game to be balanced around 2k/2escapes and I am fine with that but than tell me WHY is pipping in red ranks as killer SO difficult? I need to hook all survivors at least twice and then sacrifice them with more than 1 gen remaining to get ONE pip (bonus points aka double pip for more than 4 gens remaining). Your system is nicely put outdated.

Comments

  • Its not hard, if you're getting 3 or 4ks you should be pipping unless you're 1 hooking every1

  • @KrampusJumpscare said:

    Its not hard, if you're getting 3 or 4ks you should be pipping unless you're 1 hooking every1

    I am talking about pipping in iri ranks. The other ones are fine but to pip in iri you need to basically 3-hook at least 3 survivors and have more than 1 gen remaining. Which simply isn't possible to do on a reliable rate with killers like Doc (all non mobile killers). Ofc you pip once in a while but then the next 5 games its either black pips or a depip cause once got matches with a SWAT squad so your pips are back to square zero.

  • I honestly don't think they gonna change pip system anytime soon because they are using kills/escapes as the metric for MMR. Pip system has always been a bit weird, for example, if you down people with chainsaw as billy, you don't get a lot of "chase" points. So you had to go for m1s if you want to do adept with billy or bubba because it is pretty much impossible to get iri chase using chainsaw, so dumb XD.

    Ur a doc main?

  • @KrampusJumpscare said:

    I honestly don't think they gonna change pip system anytime soon because they are using kills/escapes as the metric for MMR. Pip system has always been a bit weird, for example, if you down people with chainsaw as billy, you don't get a lot of "chase" points. So you had to go for m1s if you want to do adept with billy or bubba because it is pretty much impossible to get iri chase using chainsaw, so dumb XD.

    Ur a doc main?

    Yeah, I main Doc. My problem isn't downing people. My problem is gen pressure cause when I hook someone and go to pop a gen which I know is gonna be done soon, 95% of the time the gen is done before I even get there. Pain Resonance also doesn't help much. Ruin/Undying is basically just playing with 2 perks after the first 1 minute cause that's how fast they are done.

    Been playing wth Corrupt and Lethal combo yesterday for a while and the amount of time my survivors didn't even spawn CLOSE to the corrupted gens was mind boggling...