During Dev's Q & A I assume they won't address killers

Long que for survivors. Almost a instant que for survivor. Don't even mention if your playing with a SWF. They buffed hit validation which was a indirect buff to Dead hard. Now that you sometimes wipe your blade it can screw you. And in my opinion the laughable Dev update noted nothing serious in terms of any meta shift or killer changes. Besides them nerfing twins even further and nemesis I bet none of these will be addressed. What do you think??

Comments

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    Long que for survivors. Almost a instant que for survivor. Don't even mention if your playing with a SWF. They buffed hit validation which was a indirect buff to Dead hard. Now that you sometimes wipe your blade it can screw you. And in my opinion the laughable Dev update noted nothing serious in terms of any meta shift or killer changes. Besides them nerfing twins even further and nemesis I bet none of these will be addressed. What do you think??

    You need to edit your typo in your second sentence before potatoes on the forum start taking it literally and ignoring the core point of your thread.

  • depends, will people ask + upvote those questions?

  • Who knows, I’ll only get any details once Karu takes an entire afternoon transcribing the thing.