Art the Clown

Hey devs.

Bought the game and I'm loving it so far (aside from people exploiting things, but sadly this is a problem that all games of any kind, in any platform have and will have until the end of times).

Anyway. Did you guys watch the movie Terrifier? I (and people from the specialized media) think that it has potential to be a new star in the slasher genre. It's even getting a sequel this year.

TL;DR please include Art the Clown in Dead by Daylight. :)

art.jpg


Comments

  • Terrifier is really awful aside from that diner scene. I watch a lotta low budget horror flicks and it's just bad.


    All hallows eve, the movie Art was first a character in, is really really good though. One of the best C-horror movies I can think of.

  • I liked Terrifier and Art. That is a real horror clown.

    All hallows eve was ok but a bit strange.