The Executioner menu theme is badass, but there are honorable mentions for Demogorgon, Twins, Nemesis, Legion, Deathslinger, and Blight. Hopefully, we'll get menu/terror radius/chase music for Freddy and Pig, too...
As much as I love the Trickster, I gotta go with either Demogorgon or Legion. Legion mostly because of nostalgia, when I was first starting out the game and terrified of playing killer. I think Demo sounds mysterious and soothing. I hear Trickster's too much so I'm kind of like meh to it now.
Well, i think my top 3 would be this- Pyramid Head, Oni and Nemesis. Silent Hill sounds too cool. Oni... i love that japanese tune. Nemesis one doesn't even focus on sounding scary, it's just says "run, i'm gonna punch you into face" right away. His chase theme best one btw.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of the many things that makes me love him.
Pyramid Head's is good. 10/10
Sprite is a close second.
Oops, I probably should have voted Trickster actually. I like Pyramid Head’s music too though
Not sure why I like Pinhead’s as much as I do.
Ok I wanted to vote based on what you gave us, but in reality I feel like a cliché by saying this but I think Nemesis.
Nemesis for sure
Artist. I don't know why, but I love her menu music.
Nemesis
It's not really good but it's the only one I hear
Nemesis!
demodoggy >:((
Cenobite
pyramid heads reverb and empty sound makes it way more haunting. Perfect for the game
I have my husband's menu theme as my phone alarm sound 🥰
I like that it has the main theme very obviously intertwined with morose tones and shrieking metal. It fits the game's aesthetic perfectly.
I love the bold subtlety of this joke on so many levels.
No one said Blight? Consider yourselves all lethally rushed.
Both Artist and Plague have amazing menu music! Unbeatable!
Call me biased, but The Plague's theme is absolutely sick.
The Executioner menu theme is badass, but there are honorable mentions for Demogorgon, Twins, Nemesis, Legion, Deathslinger, and Blight. Hopefully, we'll get menu/terror radius/chase music for Freddy and Pig, too...
anyone says anything other than trickster is biased.
Old Halloween menu music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tU
As much as I love the Trickster, I gotta go with either Demogorgon or Legion. Legion mostly because of nostalgia, when I was first starting out the game and terrified of playing killer. I think Demo sounds mysterious and soothing. I hear Trickster's too much so I'm kind of like meh to it now.
Well, i think my top 3 would be this- Pyramid Head, Oni and Nemesis. Silent Hill sounds too cool. Oni... i love that japanese tune. Nemesis one doesn't even focus on sounding scary, it's just says "run, i'm gonna punch you into face" right away. His chase theme best one btw.
The Plage's one is so cool.
Pyramid Head's too