Looking for some players to do my own little experiment.
I would like to run in a 4 man with no perks or items and go afk for 30 seconds as a whole team and see if we can still escape. Players must be vets 2k hours min.
I would like to run in a 4 man with no perks or items and go afk for 30 seconds as a whole team and see if we can still escape. Players must be vets 2k hours min.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s only in the half-decade old games where you can expect someone to have 2 and a half months of gameplay.
I mean this game is almost 6 years old. I just want people who are efficient. I want a team that is good so we can have good variables is all.
Makes sense.
Does it matter which platform?
Are you looking for us to play how we normally play or to go for efficiency only, slam gens, and get out?
I ask because I generally wander and look for totems, search chests, and look for the killer to be chased if I'm not getting chased enough.
Rip don’t 2k hours
no
As long as you know what you are doing. I also don't want comms.
I want to see if we would escape or how many of us would while all of us afk for 30 seconds at the beginning without comms.
It would be the goal to slam gens and be out .
I think I'm somewhere around 1.7k hours, I'll check later and let you know bc I'm down for it.
hmu
Discord: shro0mpy#2299