Are exclusive outfits worth it
Now I'm not talking about all of them some are exclusive for a reason like you don't see all the legacy survivor and killers but when you do it's just because they've played for a long time. But why does there need to he exclusive outfits that instead of the simple here's a code to get the outfit but your on a time limit it's make an account for something your probably never going to use and get a code(which I heard hasn't been working) but more then likely the outfits are just going to end up in the store like the rift outfits so what's the point of have limited or exclusive outfits.
Comments
Nothing in this game is exclusive except legacy outfits.
What outfits do you have in mind other than legacy?
Charms
Prime gifts were exc for other games. So probably this will be same for DbD too. So you can add Prime cosmetics to list.
Honestly no, they're just a skins. Legacy makes you impossible to do a stealthy plays and the killer can literally see you from a miles in the outdoor maps thanks to this orange bright "juice".
Okay, heres your cookie. ๐ช
No one cares about charms. The "exclusive" charms that players care about such the "Dwight crow" and some others came back 2-3 times and everyone claimed them.
Watch the Prime "exclusives" in the store less than a year.
I just want that little serum vial from the first rift that I missed out on ๐
Not true. The Left 4 Dead shirts are still PC exclusive. There's also still older event stuff like a Dwight hat for Lunar New Year.
If i am not wrong, Amazon is paying to companies for this rewards keep as exclusive. So maybe this is not possible but we will see.
It is true. Give them sometime, they're coming to consoles like the latest "PC Exclusive" Deathgarden Meg mask.
Maybe. Maybe not. It was a deal with valve so it would have to go through them first. I find it unlikely they'll come to console but it's possible.
As someone that did the terrible grind of the first rift I'm all for any of the "exclusive" cosmetics, including charms, from the rifts eventually being made available to everyone. The cosmetics are pointless if they are just sitting in inventories, give them out to those that missed out that would wear them.
I did every other rift so the fact I don't have the snazzy lil vial just makes me sad on a matter of principle.
If they won't make the cosmetics including charms available it would be nice if they allowed you to select old rifts to finish. Like after a year make the old rift available to those that didn't finish/missed out. Players could work on them during the time between current rifts.
Stuff from time-limited codes generally doesn't return - only exception I know of are the Christmas sweaters. Pretty sure the Boop the Snoot mask is never coming back, and I'm still distraught I was on break from the game when it dropped.
I also think base killer recolors from rifts, as well as single recolor pieces that didn't come with a full outfit (like Plague's Crown of Shame or the one Huntress Wono axe) tend not to come back.
Then there's also bloodletting, anniversary crowns and skins, Nintendo switch exclusives, DiaTech hype shirt etc. There are lots of exclusive skins. Not sure if they've all been actually named "exclusive" by the devs but it's unlikely we'll see any of the skins I mentioned return (except perhaps the anniversary skins).
Exclusive outfits are lame and reek of desperation from whatever game relies on them, and nowadays that is most games. Bring back the days of OGs, Easy Es, the group that said mother freak those microtransactions.