Did the Hag inspire this character from Dying Light 2?
Saw this picture and I think she bears a striking resemblance to the Hag ๐ค
I edited the title which was a bit exaggerated lol
Tagged:
Mod
Saw this picture and I think she bears a striking resemblance to the Hag ๐ค
I edited the title which was a bit exaggerated lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, 'semi-decomposed old lady' is hardly trademarkeable...
The Hag isn't an old lady. But there's the small, emaciated girl with greyish skin, claw hands and a ratty dress.
Edit: she also looks like she's got the blight lol
Not really. They look kinda similar but clearly have some differences
"Imitation is the truest form of flattery" i dont think she looks like hag maybe a little but all that really means is they have fans
Yeah I didn't mean to imply that this is lawsuit worthy so ripped off was a poor choice of words, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were inspired by Hag.
Oh no, a female zombie in a dress, when women oft-times wear dresses, looks vaguely, if you squint while standing your head & are a little drunk, like a DBD Killer!
Does that me The Hag was inspired by L4D's Witch? I mean, Witch's are sometimes called 'hags'. And the Witch has claws for clawing at the players...
Kinda reaching, dude.
Maybe I need to get my glasses checked ๐
I don't think so. She doesn't really look like the Hag and the "ragged old lady" character type has been around for a long time.
No but Hillary Clinton did.
At least use Nancy Pelosi, at least she's relevant to current politics
Is Pelosi relevant to anything, really? ๐
Well she's the Speaker of the House so.. yes. And certainly a lot more relevant than someone who ran for president 5 years ago and hasn't been elected to any office since
Closed as OP requested.