Today will be new loot for Prime Gaming (Amazon Prime)?
It should be later today or next day (11th)?
It should be later today or next day (11th)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems like no one knows :(
Yep,its today,the seething ice blight skin
Can't wait for that skin :3
That blight skin is crime against humanity
I saw some people complain that they want that 500 AC instead of skin(s). I disagree. Yes, sometimes the skin might not be usefull for you but you don't have to buy it (unless you allready own Amazon Prime for other reasons). I would rather skin that you like than just currency. That's just kinda lazy / lame.
This Blight skin will make play Blight again.
He is an enemy of fashion
If I get flicked by that thing I'm uninstalling and never coming back.
Is it his best cosmetic? Definitely not. However, I'm glad that I can finally get a freaking cosmetic on my playstation account because I'm trying to limit the amount of money I spend on that account.
I don't play Blight. The trousers should match the jacket though. Horrid skin.
That skin is bleh. Imo True Blight skin is his best
A blight for sore eyes.
For those curious about the outfit.