Ghostface/Legion Reworks: What Kind of Nerfs Will They Get?

We can expect Ghostface's recharge addons will get nerfed again since they're still the only ones his players use, but I'm unsure about which Legion addons are most common/scheduled for a nerf, maybe Frenzy duration.

Comments

  • Legion: 100 seconds cool-down after Frenzy. You can not jump pallets anymore.

    Ghostface: Now just look at him and reveal easyly.


    And little buffs for their add-ons. Now this killers balanced, enjoy community :)

  • Looking at how they nerfed the only add ons people ran to make Ghostface feel usable, I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them come out of their reworks feeling better.

  • Ghostface can now be revealed from across the map to make the reveal and stalking progress more fair.

    Legion now gets her own stun on top of the pallet stun if hit by a pallet while in Feral Frenzy. Also if you miss a Feral Frenzy you will get +2 seconds of stun time, after all it was made more rewarding to hit so it should be more rewarding to make a Legion miss.


    Now to be fair: No, I do not think that they will nerf them.

    It would not be right to expect something like this because if they rework them there should be changes to their add-ons as well. Imagine you give Ghostface his Security Camera add-on base then you would have to change that.

    The reason for the changes to Ghostface cooldown add-ons was to make him feel better and buff him slightly. Buffing a character more when you plan a full rework can backfire.

  • @Dionysus42 said:

    We can expect Ghostface's recharge addons will get nerfed again since they're still the only ones his players use, but I'm unsure about which Legion addons are most common/scheduled for a nerf, maybe Frenzy duration.

    Iri Button

    Stolen Sketchbook

    Mural Sketch

    Both Rulers

    Probably Defaced Smiley Pin and Cold Dirt as well

  • On a serious note, I think Ghostfaces power will be given a duration so that they can do away with the reveal mechanic which feels terrible on both sides. With a duration instead of revealing, it would also be simpler to lower his cooldown overall.

  • “After hearing your feedback we’ve reverted Ghostface to his PTB version”

  • Honestly I really hope they don't nerf Legion and I hope they take away that stupid mechanic which reduces the power gauge if you use a basic attack yeah I have no clue to this day why that is still a thing

  • @Volfawott said:

    Honestly I really hope they don't nerf Legion and I hope they take away that stupid mechanic which reduces the power gauge if you use a basic attack yeah I have no clue to this day why that is still a thing

    Because they didn't want you to basic attack in to feral frenzy for a quick....oh wait it don't work like that. But for real I don't know why it's like that and don't think I've ever heard a reason. It almost like they wanted you ti choose to use your power or m1 which would of been ok imo if you could down with your power.

  • Ghost face can no longer crouch.

    We found that survivors found this to be extremely offensive when used in quick succession. We have replaced Ghost Face's crouch with a tap dance and jazz hands instead.