Swf cries about me hooking their afk friend.

So I was playing hide and seek Myers a meme build I like to use and made up.

So this build gets rid of tier 3 Myers. So I have to be sneaky and be technical.

So I saw a survivor afk at the crow tree and their friend took the hit. Instead of going after the person I hit, I downed the afk person and placed them on hook for basement pressure. I honestly got the 3 k and the the swf started messing me giving me crap for downing an afk survivor and hooking them.

I simply told them if I was afk that wouldn't stop ya from finishing the gens and escaping. I also told them, that I'm ya's opponent. If I see an opportunity I'm going to take it.

The person who was afk agreed with me which was surprising.

Comments

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    And?

    And? Most survivors I play against finds some reason to cry and complain. I was legit surprised the afk survivor agreed on what I said. I honestly thought it was surprising

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2740876#Comment_2740876

    And? Most survivors I play against finds some reason to cry and complain. I was legit surprised the afk survivor agreed on what I said. I honestly thought it was surprising

    And? Do you want a round of applause for dealing with such heinous opposition?

    This is a discussion board, not your personal diary. There's nothing to discuss here, you just notated something that happened to you.

  • I had one AFK person message me and whined about how little skilled I must be to hook an AFK person.

    Sorry you decided to stop playing the game mid-match I guess? :D

    I've seen quite some entitled messages before as a killer having the audacity to kill survivors but holy smokes...

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    So I was playing hide and seek Myers a meme build I like to use and made up.

    So this build gets rid of tier 3 Myers. So I have to be sneaky and be technical.

    So I saw a survivor afk at the crow tree and their friend took the hit. Instead of going after the person I hit, I downed the afk person and placed them on hook for basement pressure. I honestly got the 3 k and the the swf started messing me giving me crap for downing an afk survivor and hooking them.

    I simply told them if I was afk that wouldn't stop ya from finishing the gens and escaping. I also told them, that I'm ya's opponent. If I see an opportunity I'm going to take it.

    The person who was afk agreed with me which was surprising.

    It's not surprising to me that the AFK agreed with you. If you go AFK, you know what could happen.

    What I don't understand is why the rest where giving you aggro about it.

    You're meant to kill survivors, not befriend them lol.

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/304118/swf-cries-about-me-hooking-their-afk-friend

    It's not surprising to me that the AFK agreed with you. If you go AFK, you know what could happen.

    What I don't understand is why the rest where giving you aggro about it.

    You're meant to kill survivors, not befriend them lol.

    Exactly. They were just pissed because I went after the afk person and the afk person were a streamer.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2740878#Comment_2740878

    And? Do you want a round of applause for dealing with such heinous opposition?

    This is a discussion board, not your personal diary. There's nothing to discuss here, you just notated something that happened to you.

    You want a discussion? Don't cry about being or someone else being afk when you're facing a killer.

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2740886#Comment_2740886

    Exactly. They were just pissed because I went after the afk person and the afk person were a streamer.

    Oh, how dare you touch a streamer! Haha

    I honestly feel a bit iffy when I see streamers on lobby. I don't know if they're going to play normal or just f around not helping anyone.

    As if they were VIP

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2740889#Comment_2740889

    Oh, how dare you touch a streamer! Haha

    I honestly feel a bit iffy when I see streamers on lobby. I don't know if they're going to play normal or just f around not helping anyone.

    As if they were VIP

    Yep, same. But I honestly don't care if they're streamers or fog whisperers. I'm going to try to kill them in game

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2740897#Comment_2740897

    Yep, same. But I honestly don't care if they're streamers or fog whisperers. I'm going to try to kill them in game

    Innit? It's your role as killer.

    As a player, play however you want in order to enjoy the game.

    I used to get upset if I felt I was being tunneled or killed unfairly (like, two people who've done nothing all game get to live, #########?).

    But I realised, thankfully a long time ago, that any game-play is valid, whether I like it or not. That's not "my enemy's" business.

    I think people that complain about these things fail to realise that their idea of behaviour is not universal nor should it be the absolute example.

    I'm lucky I don't have end game chat, I don't know if you can switch it off, but that's what I'd do.


    All the best out there.

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2740900#Comment_2740900

    Innit? It's your role as killer.

    As a player, play however you want in order to enjoy the game.

    I used to get upset if I felt I was being tunneled or killed unfairly (like, two people who've done nothing all game get to live, #########?).

    But I realised, thankfully a long time ago, that any game-play is valid, whether I like it or not. That's not "my enemy's" business.

    I think people that complain about these things fail to realise that their idea of behaviour is not universal nor should it be the absolute example.

    I'm lucky I don't have end game chat, I don't know if you can switch it off, but that's what I'd do.

    All the best out there.

    You are very right. You must play both roles