Hey people Leatherface here looking for more jakes please apply
I am sorry if you play jake and get tunneled im trying to unlock his face cosmetic and nobody ever plays him.
I am sorry if you play jake and get tunneled im trying to unlock his face cosmetic and nobody ever plays him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Erm…
They’re removing the extra faces in the upcoming mid-chapter.
You’re wasting your time.
No im not because they are giving out 5000 iri shards for every unlocked face and since he is the only one im missing itll be 20k
They're giving out 6k shards to anyone that ever played Bubba.
no. its 6k in total if you ever played him. no extras for having any masks unlocked
Im just doing it for the screenshot
I don't know why but its something I like doing
Can I ask where you got this false info?
You guys are right i mustve been half asleep or drunk when i read it but it is only 6k for all of them. I dunno how i thought differently. I WAS Mistaken
I read you and I'm going to Jake today and his hair full of twigs. I hope I see you!
RE: previous comment.
Just promise me you let me get to 0 at least, don't let me depip 😁
It's okay lol, we all make mistakes