Jane's Goddess Set - (please delink headpiece)
Jane's goddess headpiece delinks and does not clip at all with other outfit pieces. I love the headpiece on it's own. I already own the set but want to use it with other combinations. Please!
Jane's goddess headpiece delinks and does not clip at all with other outfit pieces. I love the headpiece on it's own. I already own the set but want to use it with other combinations. Please!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The top is sooooo cute I'd actually buy the set if they unlinked it but rn its not worth it
I think so too ๐ I'm not sure that they can delink the top though because the skirt can't work on it's own
But I hope.