I'm so hyped up for the voice lines for Pinhead

When I was talking to my friends about the pinhead voice lines and they were excited for it. I found out that it's different but I don't give a crap about that. That's the reason why I wanna just see how in the game and I'm so excited for the ring chapter too. For your information I just don't wanna see pinhead's voice lines sounding like a microwave and I can't wait for the ring chapter.

Comments

  • Simply love how much chatter he has now, it really helps make him stand out from other killers and more befitting of a singular DLC. Makes me excited to see if any upcoming will be as chatty.

  • @Komi said:

    Simply love how much chatter he has now, it really helps make him stand out from other killers and more befitting of a singular DLC. Makes me excited to see if any upcoming will be as chatty.

    For me, he talks way too much. I hope it will be possible to turn the voice off, but I doubt it.

    So no Pinhead for me anymore.

  • Can I open the box, and have him arrive in a prompt but in no way double-innuendo'd manner?

  • @AngyKiller said:

    Can I open the box, and have him arrive in a prompt but in no way double-innuendo'd manner?

    Given that he's a sadomasochistic torture hell priest, no. You're gonna get double innuendo in your face whether you like it or not.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2739842#Comment_2739842

    Given that he's a sadomasochistic torture hell priest, no. You're gonna get double innuendo in your face whether you like it or not.

    I had a joke for this (more a portmanteau of words), but it may have crossed the line. ๐Ÿ˜‡

    So I'll just say 'That's perfectly fair'.