Had a survivor bring a mori

It let me mori people even though I had not equipped one. He messaged me before the game began but I didn't actually use it though I'm thinking that's an exploit that should get fixed.

Comments

  • So did a survivor use a mori offering and the game let you mori survivors?

  • A survivor used a mori offering (How did he get one in the first place?) and then the killer was able to mori surivorvs?

    What a nice guy, why are there never survivors like this in my team :smile:

  • Known exploit. Be thankful they were generous and didn't use a Splinter to force you into a perkless DLC killer.
  • Known exploit. Be thankful they were generous and didn't use a Splinter to force you into a perkless DLC killer.
    I'm dying right now, they think that killers are strong enough to warrant a hacked DLC splinter on them! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Nickenzie said:
    Known exploit. Be thankful they were generous and didn't use a Splinter to force you into a perkless DLC killer.
    I'm dying right now, they think that killers are strong enough to warrant a hacked DLC splinter on them! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I've seeen screenshots of teams using splinters and losing, somehow.
  • Nickenzie said:
    Known exploit. Be thankful they were generous and didn't use a Splinter to force you into a perkless DLC killer.
    I'm dying right now, they think that killers are strong enough to warrant a hacked DLC splinter on them! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I've seeen screenshots of teams using splinters and losing, somehow.
    Unbelievable.
  • PolarBear said:

    So did a survivor use a mori offering and the game let you mori survivors?

    Yes
  • Known exploit. Be thankful they were generous and didn't use a Splinter to force you into a perkless DLC killer.
    Wow. Needs to be fixed than. Also would I still be perkless even though I have all the dlc killers?
  • did the survivor look like this?

  • Isn't this still a PS4 issue and or Xbox?

  • akbays35 said:

    did the survivor look like this?

    Exactly like that!
  • @akbays35 said:
    did the survivor look like this?

    Should I preform a mori on em?

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:
    It let me mori people even though I had not equipped one. He messaged me before the game began but I didn't actually use it though I'm thinking that's an exploit that should get fixed.

    We need proof