You know BHVR's anticheat is bad

When you go against a blatant cheater advertising his TTV where he's openly hacking on stream. It's basically impossible to report him from console and posting him here is naming and shaming

Comments

  • You can still send the streamers link or vod and send it to the BVHR support. Will they ban the steamer idk there's, never a confirmation of banned or not.

    And yeah I think everyone knows the anti cheat system is hot garbage.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    You can still send the streamers link or vod and send it to the BVHR support. Will they ban the steamer idk there's, never a confirmation of banned or not.

    There were no VODs available and he went offline when I called him out. I still reported to Twitch. I hope they ban them

  • Wait.


    There's an anticheat?

  • @Veinslay said:

    When you go against a blatant cheater advertising his TTV where he's openly hacking on stream. It's basically impossible to report him from console and posting him here is naming and shaming

    Is it a specific Russian player?

    If so, they've banned him numerous times and he just buys a cheapo account. For some reason Twitch refuses to ban his channel.

    That said, it seems like they are making some changes in 5.5 to reduce these hacks, so I'll wait and see.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303893/you-know-bhvrs-anticheat-is-bad

    Is it a specific Russian player?

    If so, they've banned him numerous times and he just buys a cheapo account. For some reason Twitch refuses to ban his channel.

    That said, it seems like they are making some changes in 5.5 to reduce these hacks, so I'll wait and see.

    I don't think so. I had to Follow in order to curse at him in his chat and he said "thank you for the follow" didn't sound like a Russian accent or anything

  • LOL he's live again. Blatantly hacking. His stream title even says he's trying to get to rank 1 while hacking

  • @Veinslay said:

    LOL he's live again. Blatantly hacking. His stream title even says he's trying to get to rank 1 while hacking

    Report him on Twitch - this is completely against their ToU. If he's in the NA or UK region, he'll get banned.

  • I did. I hope they get banned

  • Update: Player was banned from Twitch. Yay! Still out there ruining games on DbD though

  • @Veinslay said:

    Update: Player was banned from Twitch. Yay! Still out there ruining games on DbD though

    Small victories, at least.