took about 2 years but i've finally got a prescription for hrt meds. taking a huge step forward in my life, maybe posting about it on the dbd forums diminishes that a little but whatever i'm happy
took about 2 years but i've finally got a prescription for hrt meds. taking a huge step forward in my life, maybe posting about it on the dbd forums diminishes that a little but whatever i'm happy
Congratulations! I think I speak for everyone when I say we all support you on this ๐
took about 2 years but i've finally got a prescription for hrt meds. taking a huge step forward in my life, maybe posting about it on the dbd forums diminishes that a little but whatever i'm happy
took about 2 years but i've finally got a prescription for hrt meds. taking a huge step forward in my life, maybe posting about it on the dbd forums diminishes that a little but whatever i'm happy
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congratulations! I think I speak for everyone when I say we all support you on this ๐
Congrats! That's a huge step, best of luck!
Congratulations! That's a heck of an achievement!
Thank you for sharing that with us, congratulations from the entire Team <3
We wish you well on your journey
Congratulations! I'm really happy for you! ๐
Congrats! I wish you well on the road ahead! :)
Congrats!
wishing you the best on your journey and that you can live the way you want to!
i appreciate you all being so supportive, thank you โฅ๏ธ
Nice! Best of luck with the rest of your journey!๐
After looking up what hormone therapy is, I would like to wish you on your journey!