Wholesome content
As much grief as I give this game, it's mainly due to frustration. Frustration because I see so much potential in this game, as many do, but it's simply not there. And when I see them make changes that kinda go the opposite direction, or backwards, like they make the same mistakes they've made before, that's frustrating.
But this game has also provided me with years of entertainment. Allows me to both face off against, and play against some of my favorite horror movie slashers, and few new ones I've grown to love. Looking at you Doctor, you're my boy blue.
It's also how I met my gf. She's a survivor main, I'm a killer main, we both stream it, and we play together. We also train together on it, going into customs and practicing our looping and chases and things like that.
If not for DBD, we probably would've never have met. So thank you for years DBD, and the enjoyment you've provided me.
Comments
Hello, I would like to inform you that I made a comment here - however, I decided after posting that I did not want it posted, seeing that I did not want people to see the post, so I editied it with a message to let you know that the comment I posted at 12:33 East has been edited in a manner designed to hide my original post. Thank you for understanding and have a nice day.
We need more post like this
And less like this:
Look its the closest thing to deleting a post I can do ok?
Your post reads like you're telling the thread you ignored what the OP wrote. Maybe your edit should be a bit more succinct, and explain your edit. That's common practice.
I also thought you were saying you ignored the wholesome content.
Never even noticed you edited lol
Maybe this here was enough?
No.
To be fair, when your post is that short, your attention only goes until somewhere like this.
And nobody ignored, Tr1nity.
Hey, we share something wholesome about this game in common lol- it's how I've met my past 2 boyfriends, one of whom I'm still with coming up to a year :D
He doesn't play anymore but it's fine because it's how we found each other that matters ๐
And honestly, can't deny the effect this game has had on me, some good and some bad, but it's been with me for the past 5 years of my life and the people I've met have shaped who I am. I may slowly despise this game more and more but I love the friends I've made.
Yeah the text was like all the way to the left and the edit sign all the way to the right.
Playing killer so much has given us low fov irl
I bet if someone crouched in front of me, I wouldn't even notice. How embarrassing!
People really are jumping to conclusions today.