Cheating is completely unacceptable.
Just played a match as trapper on the church map. Went against a Dwight that could instantly teleport to and disarm my traps, wiggle off in about 2 seconds, heal off the ground in a second or two, raise pallets, disappear into thin air, and I'm sure a slew of other more subtle things. How is this okay in any way, shape, or form? I've spent a boat load of money on this game between all the characters and cosmetics. Spent 1000s of hours of my life progressing and getting better. And now I can't even be sure when I lose, that it was legitimate. This is the first time I've gotten to iridescent 1 killer in a few months because I was a little burnt out and now i gotta contend with God Dwight? Doesn't really inspire me to slog through these 5 minute matches and makes me regret spending any money on this game. The cheating is unacceptable in a game that has so many huge licenses and 100s of dollars of my money in it, I've never seen such a ridiculous thing in my entire tenure as a gamer. It should be the developers number one priority to fix this immediately before anything else. No patches, no chapters, no cosmetics until the game is ironclad.
Comments
I had a Dwight hold me hostage for 2-8 hours on Lery's.
That was fun.
Why would you entertain that? Just leave the game..
Thankfully this guy left, but the match was ruined. The thing that gets me he didn't make it obvious until I caught him insta snapping my trap. How many matches have I played and gotten screwed over by these snakes? Makes you wonder if the gens are popping like crazy these days because of hacks.
I am spiteful and didn't want a penalty.
Also, I just left to go to a party on New Year's Eve and it gave me great satisfaction to watch myself stream the game and see Dwight t-bagging and clicking at me 2 hours after I left. Good to know he had nothing better to do.
Glad to know Cheaters have no life and stayed in that game for two hours on New year's eve.
Oh no, I stopped watching after two hours on New Year's Eve.
I checked in after 8 hours and he had left, so I shut off my Xbox with my phone.
So anywhere between 2-8 hours. Which is kind of sad, tbh.
On the bright side, at least he didn't jump straight into another match afterwards and ruin many other's fun...
Pretty terrible that people do this kind of thing though.
I guess you could say that you ended up holding him hostage 🤣
I'm lucky I've never had this kind of blatant hacker in my games