Unhooking without BT
When the killer is directly present. This should result in the person who did the unhook to be insta downed if the person who got unhooked is hit.
Only exception is maybe during EGC.
There is ZERO reason to unhook someone in this situation other than to be a griefing POS and I am tired of it.
Comments
I agree. Survivors who bomb-dive hooks right in the killer's face (especially when it's 3 seconds after they just finishing hooking) should be significantly punished and the person who had no control over their team mate's atrociously awful gameplay should not.
The game has copious stealth and sneaking options specifically so that survivors can creep up carefully and rescue when the killer has moved away, but all the most-used perks are designed to just excuse bad players from playing badly, no matter how much they harm their team mates.
Yup, just had a match against Wraith we were winning so easily. Thren my teammate decides their going to unhook me in front of him for no reason and I instantly go down. OFC he picks me right u pand throws me on the hook only for the guy to do the EXACT same thing and yet again OFC the killer targets me. Like why?
You should also have 5,000BP deducted if your unhook is INSTANTLY voided. So he would've lost 10kBP for doing that.
Really, they should just put a 10 second timer on the hook so survivors can't even auto-unhook you. That way, if somebody bombdives in, the killer chases them instead and one of the less braindead members of your team and SAFELY unhook you while the grognard gets slashed apart for their lack of game sense.
What a dumb idea. So if someone tries to stop you from going second stage by unhooking next to a camping killer they get punished? Like what if you had DS?
I agree that these situations suck, but why not run DS.
These exact situations are why I run DS over BT.
Most of times when both survivors are just doing gens they won't bother to save. It's only me the one who can save the hooked one even if sometimes I don't have BT. It's better to not let him go in second stage even if the killer saw me and he's after me or he's proxy camping. He might have DS, who knows? That happens a lot when I use kindred and I know for sure the others are not going for save so I have to. If I'm not injured I try to take the hit for him if I don't have BT ofc. So I don't agree with your idea. Why should I be punished? Because I'm the only one that can help when others are just selfish doing gens...?
This isn't about camping killers, though. This is about survivors who just run at hooks, in direct view of the killer, and get the guy off the hook just in time for the killer to hit them. Every survivor has the ability to sneak without needing perks, items, or addons. Yet for some reason, the worst team mates will just run around at full speed, out in the open, and unhook you right in the killer's face so that they can down and re-hook you.
It's called 'farming your teammates,' and it's a really scumbag move solo queue players run into all the time. And more often than not, it's not the killer's fault that the survivors don't give them the time to go find somebody else.
If a killer is camping, you either finish all the gens completely unmolested and escape with an easy 3-out. Or you have 2+ survivors go for the hook. Or you have the guy with Borrowed Time go for the hook. Killers are no more entitled to a 4k than survivors are entitled to a 4-escape. If the killer wants to throw the game by camping the hook, just get three out and take your win.
Yeah, dumb. Dumb like unhooking someone in front of the killer without BT. Killer might as well crown you MVP.
What is the point of saving someones hook state to lose someone elses? Do the gens and make the camping not work.
You wouldn't be punished if the killer hit you.....
Right, just leave you on the hook, got it. I'm sure you won't complain about that either.
Yeah I would totally rather see the killer be given another free hook and payout from his camping. I still remember the days when lifting your hands up and down meant you were being camped and not to come. Careless players have ruined that as noone seems to understand it anymore and seems to take it as the exact opposite.
This t opic isn't even about camping. It's about clowns running up and doing an unhook at a completely unsafe time when it isn't needed. Quit twisting it to make it into something else.
Just assuming EVERYONE has DS And then doing careless unhooks is as dumb as anything. Why try to force someone to have to waste their DS when you could just safely unhook them.
"If..." I can't always bodyblock. From now on I won't even bother to save. People like you should die on first hook if you are so pretentious.
"Why nobody try to save me?" when the killer is camping or proxy camping.
"OMG you unhooked me without BT in front of this camper. How dare you"
Honestly, we can't please people like you. That's why I don't care what others are saying. I do what I think it's better for team.