so idk what you guys did

but me + a friend, both from europe, loaded into a lobby with like 300 ping. we decided to play it out for a laugh, but then both of our mates also had over 300 ping, both also from europe (and sub-600 hours despite both of us having over 3k but whatever mmr). as it turns out, our killer was also from europe, and also had high ping.

so idk what you guys did in terms of servers but, like, can we have longer queues instead of whatever this is?

Comments

  • I think this happens when all Servers in one Region are full. So you get connected to a different Server.

    I also had this multiple times already, with all players coming from Europe.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I think this happens when all Servers in one Region are full. So you get connected to a different Server.

    I also had this multiple times already, with all players coming from Europe.

    feelsbadman

  • I think it's a kind of bug. This happens to me too, at some point all the lobbies are lagged, you just have to restart DBD and it fixes.

  • Ive been wondering if their servers are getting attacked because they have been shoddy all day today

  • The ping has been kind of hit or miss lately for me as well. My usual ping is around 50-60, and sometimes there's random lobbies with 200+ ping, even when everyone is from Europe.

  • Many people have very high pings in my games lately for no reason. Pre lobby is 40ms then in game its over 200ms