PTB on EGS
I just saw that PTB won't be on Epic. Is there a particular reason why? I only just got DBD on epic and my friends on steam have it and can't help but feel like we are missing out.
I just saw that PTB won't be on Epic. Is there a particular reason why? I only just got DBD on epic and my friends on steam have it and can't help but feel like we are missing out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Epic client probably doesn't have support for several opt-in builds of a single game like Steam does. It's likely not up to BHVR.
Without creation of their own Launcher, the game is entirely at the mercy of the platform in terms of opt-in Beta builds (like the PTB).
Another reason why Epic sucks compared with Steam to the list.
Yeah I only have it on Epic cause it was free, I'd never played it before then and only tried it out cause my partner begged me to give it a chance. Wish I had it on Steam now, but I already have DLC bought through Epic