I really hope future killers have voice lines.

We now have 2 killers with dialogue in a currently spoken language (and dialogue that plays throughout the match) and I love it. I hope from now on, especially with the option to use subtitles, we see more of this.

Comments

  • Candyman?

    🐝🍬

  • @Mooks said:

    Candyman?

    🐝🍬

    god if they got tony todd to do the lines i'd lose it

  • @AnneBonny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2734414#Comment_2734414

    god if they got tony todd to do the lines i'd lose it

    judging by some Tweets that go mentioned on the forums a while back he seems pretty cool with stuff like this so if they get the license holder I am pretty sure he would be on board

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2734422#Comment_2734422

    Yeah, he seems like he is always willing to do stuff like that. I could be remembering wrong but I recall seeing him share or like a tweet of someone asking for Candyman to be in the game. This was a while back.

    Yeah… really got my hope up..

    there are still those video game(s) that he talked about he did voice lines for… at least I think those haven’t been revealed yet?

  • Pinhead's kind unusual because a lot of the killers just don't talk. Going down the list, I think the only ones that would talk might be

    • Freddy
    • Clown
    • Legion
    • Plague does talk but not in an understandable language
    • Ghost Face (mostly on the phone)
    • Deathslinger (although he has a broken jaw so maybe not)
    • Charlotte (probably in French, and Victor probably doesn't speak)
    • Trickster (probably in Korean)
    • Pinhead already talks quite a lot
    • Artist maybe? Hard to tell

    All the rest just don't seem to be the type to have voice lines.