Looks like we need to wait for another 3 months to get any meaningful balance changes...
I know I have been repeating this over and over, but is it really so hard to just decrease the Legion's Fatigue? Or decrease the Ghost Face's Night Shroud cooldown? Or maybe not nerf Twins for once and give them some useful buff instead of laughable Blindness effect add-on? It shouldn't take several years to do any of this, most of it should take 15 minutes at the worst.
But to end on the positive note, at least it seems like after a few years they finally addresed Nurse's bugs, so that's kinda cool. Also Dead Hard validation false hits being mostly addresed also sounds nice, but I need to see it before anything is truly said about it.
Comments
They nerfed Clown man I think Legion and Ghostface have higher Kill Rates....
Legion gets an extra two seconds of stun time. That's my prediction.
1,5 months right?
They do balance changes on actual chapters sometimes iirc
They obviously have no staff working on balance alone.
3 months....HA more like maybe not any time this year for any meaningful changes.
They haven't done those in a while iirc, or not any meaningful ones.
Didn't they change pinhead in the latest chapter?