Todays world has gone mad.
And with all other acronyms that people seek attention with
ok
So if I get called slurs in endgame chat it’s my fault?
@Fantasy said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TXF1Q3BS2V48/2022-01-03-00h45-51.pngYeah ok dude. Guess they searched for it.
@Fantasy said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TXF1Q3BS2V48/2022-01-03-00h45-51.png
Yeah ok dude. Guess they searched for it.
So…ban them.
If the KKK goes onto claudette itself, will claudette become Claudia?
Vasquez is hispanic. He might be next in the line.
Wish anti cheat system would get sucha fast solution aswell
@Phasmamain said:So if I get called slurs in endgame chat it’s my fault?
@Phasmamain said:
click on report button
[Bad Word combination] are you mad?
Racism is a very real problem. Get yourself together!
@Smuk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732840#Comment_2732840click on report button
@Smuk said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732840#Comment_2732840
Cool. Doesn’t mean I should have to deal with it
I'm closing this one right now.
Racism is very very real and it's beyond unimaginable that I am seeing a post like this on our forum.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok
So if I get called slurs in endgame chat it’s my fault?
So…ban them.
If the KKK goes onto claudette itself, will claudette become Claudia?
Vasquez is hispanic. He might be next in the line.
Wish anti cheat system would get sucha fast solution aswell
click on report button
[Bad Word combination] are you mad?
Racism is a very real problem. Get yourself together!
Cool. Doesn’t mean I should have to deal with it
I'm closing this one right now.
Racism is very very real and it's beyond unimaginable that I am seeing a post like this on our forum.