Did they gave up on map Reworks? I thought the Swamp was next, it was a pretty long time since the last map rework.
In the last Q&A they said that the Realm Beyond Updates will be continued soon and I guess the remaining map reworks are part of that… so no I don’t think they gave up on them..
I think there might be some more minor small changes but, that's about it, really, nothing that will be mind blowing unless they pull another "mori change".
Well, looks like this patch in terms of balance changes is just a filler, but from what I have read they finally fixed most Nurse's bugs, so there is at least something.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not expecting anything, really.
I wish to be proven wrong, but I don't expect anything aswell.
There will probably be some more minor changes. At least some more minor addon adjustments I think were already mentioned?
but I am not expecting something big like further perk or even killer changes, or a new map rework…
If they were going to change Boon totems, they would have listed those together wth the other perk changes in the 'Dev Update' post.
Did they gave up on map Reworks? I thought the Swamp was next, it was a pretty long time since the last map rework.
More bug fixes probably, I doubt it will have any more perk or add-on balance items though since those would probably have been included in part 2.
In the last Q&A they said that the Realm Beyond Updates will be continued soon and I guess the remaining map reworks are part of that… so no I don’t think they gave up on them..
I think there might be some more minor small changes but, that's about it, really, nothing that will be mind blowing unless they pull another "mori change".
Nope I don't expect any big surprises.
Well, looks like this patch in terms of balance changes is just a filler, but from what I have read they finally fixed most Nurse's bugs, so there is at least something.