you should sacrifice someone -anyone- to satisfy Frostys needs.
The problem is that Frosty's bloodlust is unquenchable. Every victim just makes her more powerful but her need for Death will eventually kill us all if we let her power grow unchecked.
Baby porcupines are adorable and make the cutest sounds.
20K views, 719 likes, 1.5K loves, 346 comments, 841 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Newhouse Wildlife Rescue: Porcupines are very vocal creatures and they can be drama queens. Listen to the very...
It's a bit hard to tell, but I think it's a sparrow?
is good birb tho. the kind RiskyKara was asking for
I don't know birbs so I don't know for sure what he is :D
I did buy a birb book so I need to start giving it a read and figure out what birbs are what. Basically unless it's a Cardinal or a Woodpecker, I don't know what they are.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...is it even legal to have TWO Seal Days in one week?!?!/
I don’t see any police here to stop me 😈
also wait until Seal Monday 😈😈😈
YOU'RE A MADMAN!!!!
Quick Kitties, to attack posi
No kitties, it's not birb time! We need to stop Seal Monday!
Nooo kitties are the one weakness of the seals!
It would be way too brutal, luckily the birbs distract them.
But Seehund Montag doesnt sound as good as Seehund Samstag und Seehund Sonntag </3
Fine. Whatever. I won’t call it Seehund Montag then.
(I will still post seals if I want to though)
how about manatee monday?
now that i can get behind
top 10 videos taken before disaster
It’s manatee Monday y’all!
here we see a Seekuh and her Seekalb on a Seewiese.
Seekuh <3
Seekuh Montag doesn’t sound as nice, but Manati Montag is still the same thing in German.
Ik but Sea Cow sounds so adorable I genuinely can't get over it
(Manatee Monday is a wonderful addition to the calendar)
Kitty dump!!!
Blizzard
Frosty
Mandi
Sandi (who is too shy to say hello)
Frosty smells blood and demands to be released to satisfy her bloodlust
not me suggesting manatee monday and then neglecting my responsibilities.
i suppose i should join in on Manatee Monday too
Yay, the manatees made it
Now why is Motte looking like a manatee as well??
Hello.
its Dugong Tuesday.
they even brought a friend.
So cute.
you should sacrifice someone -anyone- to satisfy Frostys needs.
The problem is that Frosty's bloodlust is unquenchable. Every victim just makes her more powerful but her need for Death will eventually kill us all if we let her power grow unchecked.
Seehund Samstag und Sonntag
Manatee Montag
And now Dugong Dienstag
No brain, just floof between those ears
It's finally happened!!!
Two kitties sittin pretty for Tippy
Waiting for my husband to get back from coffee shop today.
Baby porcupines are adorable and make the cutest sounds.
Oh lawd he comin!
Fat birb
It's a bit hard to tell, but I think it's a sparrow?
is good birb tho. the kind RiskyKara was asking for
I don't know birbs so I don't know for sure what he is :D
I did buy a birb book so I need to start giving it a read and figure out what birbs are what. Basically unless it's a Cardinal or a Woodpecker, I don't know what they are.
Hi hello I bring good news
Seehund Samstag is upon us once more!
Finally! I missed Seehund Samstag
It feels like it's been a week 😔
just cancelled my contract for student accommodation
oh dear
But at least there's a seal!
Cow?
Cow.
It’s manatee Monday y’all
Sea cow?
Sea cow.
My submission for manatee mondays
and also
This pigeon is spying on me.
Why are manatees always in those cute parent-child configurations? So precious.
also, sus birb 🤔 what are its intentions? Its goals?!
The same pigeon was spotted loitering around our front door yesterday
his motives are unknown, but his persistence scares me
ok so double post but
hummingbird chick
Didn’t post for Dugong Tuesday in time…
well at least for me; but in other time zones it’s perfectly fine now.
This one brought more than one friend
look at how happy they are
It’s Walrus Wednesday already
It’s… uhm..
THe sea lion THursday?
idk I am running out of ideas.
Why, Delfin Donnerstag, of course!
Okay. I am dumb.
fish friday?
now im stumped
Fin whale Friday
all the Tippy's will look up and shout 'SAVE US!'...and I'll look down and whisper 'meow”
Seehund Samstag but with a twist