You know what makes me laugh the most?

There are no Deathslinger or Legion buffs. 🤣

Comments

  • Or Ghostface. I was looking forward to those.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Or Ghostface. I was looking forward to those.

    Lol was gone for a few days, still no word about it.

  • @AstroLive8333 said:

    wdym by buffs?

    Improvements to bring them out of the garbage.

    Legion is actually the worst Killer in the game and has been for almost 3 years.

    Deathslinger got crippled.

    Ghostface has always been bad too.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738374#Comment_2738374

    Improvements to bring them out of the garbage.

    Legion is actually the worst Killer in the game and has been for almost 3 years.

    Deathslinger got crippled.

    Ghostface has always been bad too.

    Ghostface was great before people learned how to loop. Great before MMR too.

    Now? Unless you are getting tons of 1 shots he is strictly worse than wraith. I actually thought Wraith was better than Ghostface before his buffs with some add-ons considered; but now it's not even close. Which is sad because Ghostface is so much cooler than lame ass Wraith.

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738493#Comment_2738493

    Ghostface was great before people learned how to loop. Great before MMR too.

    Now? Unless you are getting tons of 1 shots he is strictly worse than wraith. I actually thought Wraith was better than Ghostface before his buffs with some add-ons considered; but now it's not even close. Which is sad because Ghostface is so much cooler than lame ass Wraith.

    Honestly it wasn't really that. Ghostface had a good hit and run for a while, but between stretch res becoming more common and most maps being bad for ghostface due to how big they are. He really struggles to apply pressure for hit and run.

    Then CoH exists.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2738512#Comment_2738512

    Honestly it wasn't really that. Ghostface had a good hit and run for a while, but between stretch res becoming more common and most maps being bad for ghostface due to how big they are. He really struggles to apply pressure for hit and run.

    Then CoH exists.

    I never thought hit and run ghostface was any good. I have always been a stalking ghostface. The healing meta has been around for a while, purple medkits have been insane for a long time. It's just that CoH is pushing healing into stupid levels currently. And it won't get nerfed until the devs have sold enough copies.

    Though as I said I considered wraith better at hit and run even before his buffs if you had good (green+) addons. He was just a better M1 killer straight up with addons, and both of them can get a free first hit.

    I still played him anyways because no MMR meant weaker killers were much more viable.

    These days I doubt I would go into too many serious matches as him without his ultra rare. People are nuts that they consider "ghostface caught on tape" bad since it means you can stalk people close range and expose them like twice as easy. Normally even if you sneak up on someone and get the drop on them with a stalk, if they react fast enough they still break you out. GFCOT means they get exposed almost every single time.