Will the wraith be removed from the game?
Now that BHVR is ending racism in dbd by removing smartface from the game. You think they will remove the wraith from the game too?
Philip Ojomo from Nigeria, who can also for example target and Harass all the Felix Richter's (Blond Hair Blue eyed boys From germany)
Scary to think, but probably the right thing to do.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Oh shut up 🤣
INB4 racists start playing Doctor
There's so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to start.
Like this equivalence would have made way more sense if Felix was the killer. And now I'm just imagining killer Felix.
There's a reason you have under 140 followers on Twitch and your most popular clip is from over 2 years ago, huh.
yeah man, i was playing as Kate who is also white and blonde haired, and i got camped and hit on the hook by a Wraith and a Doctor. please remove them my feelings are hurt
Maybe because i dont stream anymore?I mean sounds logic right. Plz stay on the topic
Pls enlighten me why
Really because that says 12th December 2021 and your forums account has Twitch in your name try again.
How many stream can you count on your hand past 2 years? You're pretty salty huh
Also, you have over 14k posts in a dbd forum, really?
Never seen a guy advertising their twitch with their name in the forums before
I think we've explained our reasoning quite enough and I completely fail to see what attempt you are making in comparing the Wraith with the harassment that players are facing in-game.
Sorry but this post is being closed right now. Please think twice prior to making such a post again as it's actually pretty offensive.