I want to apologize

In a post related to the removal of Bubba masks I compared the flashlights with the removal of a mask being used for racist motives. I just want to apologize for this. I was carried away by the vehemence caused by anger at the removal of all the masks and I really don't think they are things that can be compared.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Thank you for the apology, and for making this clear.

  • @IamFran said:

    In a post related to the removal of Bubba masks I compared the flashlights with the removal of a mask being used for racist motives. I just want to apologize for this. I was carried away by the vehemence caused by anger at the removal of all the masks and I really don't think they are things that can be compared.

    Everyone makes mistakes.

    Not everyone owns their mistakes.

    You are a good human.

    Stay safe :3