take off Bubba's mask against hate ok but also take off the t-bag
the t-bag is an act of toxic person, when there is a bad MMR and in addition you make yourself t-bag I find that it is also hateful
Tagged:
BHVR
the t-bag is an act of toxic person, when there is a bad MMR and in addition you make yourself t-bag I find that it is also hateful
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, if your response is not an acceptable response to the question that I am most likely expecting or wishing to hear, then by your definition, your response was not an answer. ;)
Due to the last few pages of this thread being way off topic and just an argument that's going in circles, I'm closing this now.